Interior Plastic Components aren't the best...

Gray Bark

Reactions
City
Seattle
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Golf Sportwageen
The first week of ownership the drivers' side visor clip broke off - it turns out to be a quarter-turn bayonet-mount and a tiny bit of plastic snapped off. Now it's the convenience handles above the passenger-side windows - pull down the handle and the springs leap out - the front visor spring is jammed sideways in the hinge, and I found the rear visor spring on the floor. I hope this doesn't continue for the life of the car!

Reactions
The first week of ownership the drivers' side visor clip broke off - it turns out to be a quarter-turn bayonet-mount and a tiny bit of plastic snapped off. Now it's the convenience handles above the passenger-side windows - pull down the handle and the springs leap out - the front visor spring is jammed sideways in the hinge, and I found the rear visor spring on the floor. I hope this doesn't continue for the life of the car!
Sounds like someone may have removed your headliner. During my numerous pano leak repairs the dealership took my headliner on and off several times. Depending on the mechanic some could re-install it without breaking anything and some couldn't. On mine they broke the visor and the convenience handles. I could tell because the visor fell down on my lap when tried to flip it down, the handle would not stay up and found extra screws and the back plate to the passenger-side convenience handle in my door pocket.

Reactions
City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Golf Alltrack 2018
another area to watch out for is the plastic red cover under the door bottom light, when you're stepping out of the car. it's easy to kick it loose.