Protection for Exterior Plastic Mouldings

Reactions
Hi,
Can someone pls recommend a product which they have actually used and are happy with, that protects the black coloured exterior plastic moulding/tims that surround the wheel arches etc, ? I have used different armoroil products before however they tend to make the plastic go white after sometime, and this was confirmed by the paint protection mob that I just used (they didn't do the exterior moulding/trims).
Thank you !!

OP
U
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your reply Austin, I cant seem to find that product here in Australia.... Cheers

OP
U
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Hi Austin,
Yes minimum us$100 for international orders......not much good for ‘down under’ but thanks for your input !

Reactions
https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/product/einszett_1z/intensive_plastic_cleaner_and_conditioner
I'm about to order some of this. Einszett products have had some good raps on another forum. I'll let you know.
Well, I've done all exterior plastic trims. Initial results are great. I never noticed the trim fading until I applied this. Back to showroom condition now. Easy to apply and buff off. No oily residue. Initially expensive but I think 1 litre will last a few years.

OP
U
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Hi Winchy, good onya and thanks for posting ! I will be interested to see if this product goes 'white' after being exposed to the sun for a while like some other products

Reactions
Good point [MENTION=114]unclelegend[/MENTION]. This stuff is clear, unlike some of the other white oily products. I shall keep you updated.

Reactions
Hi Winchy, good onya and thanks for posting ! I will be interested to see if this product goes 'white' after being exposed to the sun for a while like some other products
It's only been a couple of months, but this Einszett stuff appears to be the goods. Holds up well in the weather with no indication of discoloration. It gets slightly watermarked after washing if you look closely at the proper angle with the right light. A quick re application with a sponge and it's back to new again. Very economical.

OP
U
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Hi Winchy. Thanks very much for the thumbs up, I will drop in at the Coorparoo store and grab a bottle ! I read that you have sold your Alltrack, does that mean we wont be hearing from you anymore on this forum ? Cheers

Reactions
Hi [MENTION=114]unclelegend[/MENTION], I will still be watching this forum for tips and tricks on the Alltrack. May need the brains trust if daughter has any questions too