VW Care Plus, Extended Warranty, Three for One Protection

Reactions
Hi guys,

I have a question about plans they offer at the dealer.
Here are plans I purchased together with my first VW. (My monthly payment increased by around $70)

GAP - 72months - $850

VW Care Plus - 60months/50,000miles - $1100

Extended Warranty by JM&A VSA - 72month/60,000 - $2122

Three for One Protection by the warranty group(Tire and Wheel, Windshield Protection and Paintless Dent repair) - 72months - $1295

Are those plans reasonable price?
because I found some different prices for VW Care online:

http://www.mossbrosvwofmorenovalley.com/service/care-maintenance-plans.htm

http://www.vwofthewoodlands.com/blog/benefits-of-vw-care-prepaid-scheduled-maintenance-plans/

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks a lot !

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
You got an extended warranty though JM&A? That seems kind of pricey for a third party warranty, are there any deductibles?

OP
P
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hi AlltrackMike,

Okay it says, "The Standard deductible is $100. If the optional Disappearing Deductible box is check, the deductible is $0 when covered repairs are performed at the Selling Dealer and $100 per visit when performed elsewhere. If your cost is a warranty deductible charge imposed by the manufacturer, this Service Contract will pay the manufacturer's deductible."

Is that mean in order to avoid deductibles, I have to go to the dealer that I picked up my Alltrack from ?

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
That is correct, the no-deductible only applies to the dealer where you purchased the warranty from.

Hi AlltrackMike,

Okay it says, "The Standard deductible is $100. If the optional Disappearing Deductible box is check, the deductible is $0 when covered repairs are performed at the Selling Dealer and $100 per visit when performed elsewhere. If your cost is a warranty deductible charge imposed by the manufacturer, this Service Contract will pay the manufacturer's deductible."

Is that mean in order to avoid deductibles, I have to go to the dealer that I picked up my Alltrack from ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Volkswagen Golf Alltrack General Discussion Forum 1