Sun glasses...where do you put them?

Reactions
Missing from my SEL is anywhere to store glasses...what happened to having a cubby between the interior dome lights?

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Missing from my SEL is anywhere to store glasses...what happened to having a cubby between the interior dome lights?
If you have the SEL trim which comes with the sunroof they remove the sun glass cubby.

Camenta2

Reactions
Sunglasses 😎 on my face!

Reactions
My SE version has a pull-down drawer to the lower left of the steering wheel....that can carry a set of glasses. I don't know if there is a difference between trims.

Reactions
There's a bin with nice latch on the lower left side of steering wheel area (between steering wheel and light switch) that's where I put mine and it works fine except it's just hard plastic, I'm going to line it with something soft like a rubber mouse pad cut to shape. Oh, it's a SEL too, so no overhead compartment.

k.Trout

Reactions
Late to the game here...I put my sunglasses upside down, unfolded, with the ear pieces slid into the space between the steering column and the dash. They stay put and don't get in the way of any moving parts. Perfect!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Fresno
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 golf
Later to the game, I have the SE so over head compartment is eliminated to make room for the pano controls. So I ordered the parts to install the OEM storage drawer from E-Acca. It goes under the driver’s seat and accommodates two sunglass cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk