Better sound system for the S trim level?

toyotarig

Reactions
Considering purchasing an 2018 Alltrack in the S trim level because the sunroof of the SE scares me, but the S models radio is awful.

Do I have any options? Don't want to go aftermarket, is there a way to fit the SE radio in an S?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Reactions
I ordered the Helix subwoofer. for the same car. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-V...-play-Soundsystem-Subwoofer-Incl/202516975064 Been doing as much research as possible to DIY. Reviews are really good all around. The problem I'm getting is all the tutorials I find are for the 17's which has a CD unit in the glove box (ours doesn't have one), this is where the Helix sub wiring harness connects. I need a tutorial showing how to connect it to the main head unit. Anybody can help?

Reactions
Annnd I got the wrong sub. It's rectangular. The hyperlink above wasn't what they sent me or even what I ordered. Anybody know the proper part # for an '18 Alltrack S? The SE & SEL (Fender) stereos accept a different round spare tire mount sub. ************** this is frustrating, there's zero info for my particular vehicle to get the spare tire amp.