XM radio question

Reactions
Hey guys just got an 18 Alltrack S. Can't figure how to Xfer my XM account from my Impreza, XM folks can't get the new VIN recognized & I can't even locate XM as an option on the radio! The manual, Google and Youtube have been of zero help for the 30 minutes I've invested. Please help, thanks in advance.

VWGALT

Reactions
Hey guys just got an 18 Alltrack S. Can't figure how to Xfer my XM account from my Impreza, XM folks can't get the new VIN recognized & I can't even locate XM as an option on the radio! The manual, Google and Youtube have been of zero help for the 30 minutes I've invested. Please help, thanks in advance.
I couldn't do it online, but called them directly and gave them my VIN and it worked. Keep pressing the "radio" button and it will rotate between SiriusXM, AM, and FM. Your car should've came with a free trial (3 mos). I had actually canceled my other vehicle before I called them, so it was a new order. I did however get them to give me the same plan I had before as they keep revising them (like Dish/TV/Cable, etc.).

I'd call them back and see if you can get a new rep.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Oops turns out VW discontinued XM for the 2018 S model. ApplePlay to the rescue! Cancelled my XM vehicle plan and got the streaming service for my phone which is cheaper. AND XM pro- rated the old account and reimbursed me for the remainder.