VW Alltrack customization

Reactions
Hey guys!

Ive never been on a forum before so forgive me if I make a few errors.

But anyways! I just traded in My FBO 09 Pontiac G8 GT for a 17 VW all track. (world of a difference)

Im very sad to see the G8 go as I put a lot of time and money into her. So I was just curious, what cool things have you guys done to make your All-track stand out?

Any cool mods or customization options I should look at? please posts pics of your rides! :)

VWFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Congrats and welcome

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your first forum experience. The only thing I've done so far is purchase some weathertech floor mats and dash cam. There are plenty of wheels available for our cars, what kind of mods are you thinking of?

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I definitely should get a dash cam lol and for right now, just appearance stuff. good wheel brand I know of are Vossens but they are not cheap. also thinking about aftermarket lights and other cosmetic options. airbags or suspension etc

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Yeah Vossen wheels are super pricey. Tirerack has a couple of nice designs on their site.

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
decided to go with cosmis black chrome R1s :)

Reactions
Nice, those are going to look good. If you want to post a side profile of your car I can help you photoshop those wheels on.

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
awesome man, thanks! I will just need to get a break from work and then I will

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Some great deals on dash cams today for Cyber Monday on Amazon.[wrenchin]

Reactions
Could I suggest some good tires? Not a fan of Continentals. Firestone Firehawk are great tires, super alternative to Michelin PSS. Good tires make a huge difference, here in Maine most people run two sets as all season tires suck in the summer and just don’t work as well as a dedicated snow set up.