Arizona Alltrack

veedubtee

Reactions
1.8TSI Alltrack SE. I did APR stage 1 ECU/TCU and changed the wheels. Enjoying the ride a lot. It's quite peppy, especially since my daily driver has been a gen2 Nissan Xterra. Gonna upgrade some lighting in the Alltrack.

Dreaming about jumping up to an IS20 with a downpipe.

Learning a lot about coilovers, springs and brakes right now. 20180411_065418.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anon1

Reactions
Looks nice!
Curious, did you stay with 17” wheels?

VWFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Welcome aboard

OP
V

veedubtee

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Looks nice!
Curious, did you stay with 17? wheels?
Thanks! I got some Golf R 18? wheels and tires from a neighbor. I?ll likely get a little more sidewall when these tires wear down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
V

veedubtee

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Dyno 1.8TSI Alltrack

IMG_0475.jpg

Sharing my dyno report from the Alltrack 1.8TSI with APR stage 1 ECU & TCU. This was taken on a Maha and in FWD mode.

Joncoulson

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Looks good I plan on doing an is20 and dp when my warranty goes out or sooner just depends I?m building a mk3 Jetta at the moment so any extra money goes to it as of right now. Lol

Reactions
Welcome! I am considering the APR Stage 1 tune and from what I?ve been reading it?s worth it.

Joncoulson

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Welcome! I am considering the APR Stage 1 tune and from what I?ve been reading it?s worth it.

If you are on the fence about it I have a neuspeed power module that gives 40 hp and 50 ft pounds of torque that doesn?t void warranty and can be installed in less that?s 15 mins and is not traceable by the dealer I?ve taken it off my car because of climbing gas prices. 275 shipped