2017 SEL Xenon Head Light Malfunction

Reactions
I've got a 2017 SEL with lighting package (Xenon head lights) Bought new with 16mi on it in February of this year.
Tonight I left to go to store turned on lights and they did not auto check or whatever it's called where they go through a procedure moving in and out up and down which I don't understand why sometimes it does it and other times it does not...but
I drive to store when I come out start the car turn on headlights they go through the checking procedure except the driver side light froze in a down position. I turned off car and lights started again turned on lights and the head lights didn't do the auto check and the driver side still pointing down. Drove home with it like that right head light normal and driver side pointing down lighting only about 30ft in front of me.
Has anyone had this happen and did you find a fix or did you have to go to dealership to get repaired? BTW the drivers side light still turns when I turn the steering wheel (as it should) the light is just aimed down just in front of me. I've had the car 3 months, 3,000mi.

Reactions
I've got a 2017 SEL with lighting package (Xenon head lights) Bought new with 16mi on it in February of this year.
Tonight I left to go to store turned on lights and they did not auto check or whatever it's called where they go through a procedure moving in and out up and down which I don't understand why sometimes it does it and other times it does not...but
I drive to store when I come out start the car turn on headlights they go through the checking procedure except the driver side light froze in a down position. I turned off car and lights started again turned on lights and the head lights didn't do the auto check and the driver side still pointing down. Drove home with it like that right head light normal and driver side pointing down lighting only about 30ft in front of me.
Has anyone had this happen and did you find a fix or did you have to go to dealership to get repaired? BTW the drivers side light still turns when I turn the steering wheel (as it should) the light is just aimed down just in front of me. I've had the car 3 months, 3,000mi.
Take it to a dealer, likely a headlight malfunction. I also have a 2017 SEL with the Xenon headlight package and that does its Aim check every time i turn the car on. Have had the car over a year with 23k miles on it.
I did remove the NAR headlight restriction that adjusts the headlights at highway speed to slighly higher so you can see a bit further ahead but that gave me some error code when i coded that. Fixed that issue though and was back to normal.
I also found the xenons to be aimed a little to low when I first got the car and adjusted the aim slightly higher.