City
Portland
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 golf Alltrack
Love my 2017 Alltrack SE. Purchased a few weeks ago at 17k miles. I researched the pano leak problem before purchasing. Mine had the whole pano replaced at 5k. I figured the problem was resolved…..
small leaks are happening after 3 days of down pour.
I need advice! Should I try to fix or trade it in before I put in miles?

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf Alltrack
I have a 2017 Golf Alltrack. The other day I found substantial pools of water on both sides of the rear floor. No water anywhere else. Not rear cargo, not in front floor and no signs of wet or water staining on side pillars or anywhere around interior roof. It is as if someone poured a pint or two of water directly on the rear floor, both passenger and drivers side. Also, no sign of dampness around bottom of doors or seat... only water was directly in the floor where mats sit. I did have an issue back in 2017 with leaking water into drivers foot area but that was fixed by VW and no issue since. That was obvious because there was water staining on roof and front pillar. I was out of country for 2 weeks and we did have a few good rains but I've never had this before. Only other thing is I went to a car wash before I left and had an undercarriage wash. But I have done this many times as well. Very curious as to where it came from.