2017 Alltrack S 6MT mods

Reactions
Hi everybody, recently sold my 2014 A8 4.0 APR stage one. Looked for a project type of car that was simpler and less expensive than the Audi.
Having had a 2014 JSW TDI I have always liked wagons having owned Volvo XC70 and Mercedes TD300. The Alltrack checks several boxes for me, manual, AWD and a decent driving feel.
So far I have installed Motegi Traklites in 17? with Firestone Firehawk 225/50/17. These are great tires, I have them on a Mini S, they wear decently but REALLY handle compared to the stock Continental. Second mod was R1 Concepts drilled and slotted rotors with red epoxy calipers. It may not stop any better but I really like the way it looks.
Next mod was 034 rear sway bar and endlinks, I can highly recommend this piece, after the tire and wheel change the body roll was greater as the car would corner harder with the new rubber.
Having had great success with APR stuff before I opted for carbon fiber air cleaner and charge pipe. Also the turbo inlet cast pipe. It SEEMS a little more responsive but definitely sounds better! My next step is APR stage one tune, I think then I will have a good balance of power and handling. Any further engine mods will probably require a new South Bend clutch. I have no interest in raising or lowering car, I live in Maine so definitely not lower and higher is not easy to do.
I?ll see if I can post photos of what I?ve done so far.

Reactions
Post some pics. I would love to see what those calipers look like!

Reactions
I'm eyeballing those wheels in bronze. Do you like them?

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
[/MENTION]I cannot figure out how to post photos......sorry, old person

Drag and drop? I have no idea what that means AND my photos are all upside down!