Which Golf Alltrack trim did you purchase?

Which Golf Alltrack trim did you purchase?

• S

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • SE

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • SEL

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Glenlivet

Reactions
City
Craftsbury Common
State
VT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Golf TSi Alltrack S
2019 Alltrack S for us. Wanted keyless start but not for the extra $$$ the SE cost. In 8 years of owning a RAV4 Limited we never once opened the sunroof, so didn't want to pay for that. And with three golden retrievers and us living in a town with just one paved road we figured it would have a hard life. S trim with DSG, monster mats, crossbars and two kayak racks. $24k out the door.

Reactions
City
Middleton
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Alltrack
We bought what's probably at the end. The incentives and pandemic related lack of car inventory meant we watched them disappear fast.

We got a USA SE 6 speed with "Driver Assistance & Appearance" that adds all the safety but adaptive, LED light upgrade and 18" wheels. That made it about perfect or at least very livable having the "Limited" Outback and the lowered SE/Swaggerwagon Sienna.

At end of May 2020 I think "What did you get?" is more about what you can find and how well did you do with the incentives.

Reactions
City
Saint Michael
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Golf Alltrack SEL 6mt
I wanted one since I saw the review that Car and Driver did on an '18 SE. At the time was driving a bulletproof Honda Fit and had a hard time justifying getting rid of it. Then I heard VW was no longer going to import wagons to the US for 2020! That decided it for me. By the time I bought mine it was April 2020 so I had to go with what was on the lots. Found my white/black SEL with a stick and have been really happy with it so far.