Which Golf Alltrack trim did you purchase?

• S

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • SE

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • SEL

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
Reactions

Reactions
The Mk7 Alltrack only came in 1 trim level in Australia. The only options were different wheels and sunroof.
So mine is standard with no options.
132kw petrol engine
Leather
DSG 6
17" alloys
Bi xenon headlights
Navigation

The new Mk 7.5 (Australia) has different trim options plus the choice of 132kw petrol or the 135kw diesel. Still no manual gearbox offered here though...

OP
ATXGolf
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thats funny because for us we can't get the Bi-Xenon headlights unless its on the SEL, and that comes standard with upgraded wheels, automatics transmission(no manual), leather and the sunroof.

The Mk7 Alltrack only came in 1 trim level in Australia. The only options were different wheels and sunroof.
So mine is standard with no options.
132kw petrol engine
Leather
DSG 6
17" alloys
Bi xenon headlights
Navigation

The new Mk 7.5 (Australia) has different trim options plus the choice of 132kw petrol or the 135kw diesel. Still no manual gearbox offered here though...

Reactions
Yeah, VW are very country specific in their offerings. I assume some boffin at VW HQ decides what styling appeals to the different tastes in different markets.

Sandberg84

Reactions
we did the SE I would have been happy with an S but my wife liked a sunroof, and I liked the keyless entry and it did not hurt that the stereo sounded awesome! so it was an SE for us

OP
ATXGolf
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
we did the SE I would have been happy with an S but my wife liked a sunroof, and I liked the keyless entry and it did not hurt that the stereo sounded awesome! so it was an SE for us
Happy wife, happy life[wink]

PaulGiz

Reactions
Sunroof is a dealbreaker for me. I just don't like 'em.

So S for me.

n.l611

Reactions
Only one trim in Canada +driver assist +light package unfortunately mine didnt have the blindpsot monitoring I think because it's the early 2018 model. Manual 6speed!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

OP
ATXGolf
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Only one trim in Canada +driver assist +light package unfortunately mine didnt have the blindpsot monitoring I think because it's the early 2018 model. Manual 6speed!!!

Congrats [MENTION=146]n.l611[/MENTION]

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats and enjoy the new ride

jonnieoh

Reactions
Had to be the SE; needed the panoramic sunroof. The Fender stereo was a nice bonus, but not needed.

Reactions
Just ordered an 18 in White with the Marakesh Brown interior :)

Reactions
I just had to get the SEL because of the seats, also got the bi-xeon headlight package. I always swore I'd never by another NEW car but I did it anyway with all the "factory" options (figured might as well) and I got $8250 off MSRP came in at $30,414 after tax&lic.
My only other new car was a 1980 Audi 4000 2dr $8460 (I thought that was a lot haha) a lots changed hasn't it.

Reactions
Thats funny because for us we can't get the Bi-Xenon headlights unless its on the SEL, and that comes standard with upgraded wheels, automatics transmission(no manual), leather and the sunroof.
ATXGolf...You're in TX USA? If so you have USA spec which is leatherette upholstery not leather. Now, Canada only has one trim which does have leather (so I'm told) everything else you said is correct.

OP
ATXGolf
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
ATXGolf...You're in TX USA? If so you have USA spec which is leatherette upholstery not leather. Now, Canada only has one trim which does have leather (so I'm told) everything else you said is correct.
Yes I believe we all get V-Tex here.

n.l611

Reactions
Yes I believe we all get V-Tex here.
In Canada we have Vienna leather. ( not the highest end stuff )but it is real leather.

The t vex is leatherette from my research.

RobynNJ

Reactions
I would have been happy to get an SEL, specifically for the seats, but was absolutely not willing to give up having a manual, so settled for the SE. Kind of annoying how manufacturers always assume people only want manuals in the low-end trim levels. Glad VW at least offers it in the SE so I was able to get my manual and the sunroof.

asp125

Reactions
Wan't a planned purchase for me. I happened to be looking at a Q5 at a dealer and they had this pre-owned SE with the 6MT option. One drive in the manual sealed the deal.