AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum [MENTION=76]Sandberg84[/MENTION]

Reactions
Hi All: I'm from the Mojave Desert in California. Previously owned a 2013 Golf TDI, got into the Alltrack in April 2017. I'm loving the ride!

Reactions
Hey All,

I'm Dave. I bought my Alltrack SEL last Tuesday. I made trip this weekend to Tallahassee from Atlanta and back. I loved driving the car on its first road trip. It's platinum gray. My first VW. It replaced a 2011 Infiniti G37 Convertible. I've pretty much been an "every other car is a convertible" guy for 30 years. I'm thinking that the panoramic sunroof may quench my thirst for sunlight and air for a few years. :)

OP
VWFan

VWFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Thread Starter #26
Congrats and welcome aboard Dave.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hey All,

I'm Dave. I bought my Alltrack SEL last Tuesday. I made trip this weekend to Tallahassee from Atlanta and back. I loved driving the car on its first road trip. It's platinum gray. My first VW. It replaced a 2011 Infiniti G37 Convertible. I've pretty much been an "every other car is a convertible" guy for 30 years. I'm thinking that the panoramic sunroof may quench my thirst for sunlight and air for a few years. :)
Welcome to the club.

Reactions
Just got Night Blue SE all track last night. I work as a sales associate at an Audi and VW dealership so got a killer deal! Bitter sweet experience

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Just got Night Blue SE all track last night. I work as a sales associate at an Audi and VW dealership so got a killer deal! Bitter sweet experience
Welcome to the club. You'll love this thing.

Iceburn48

Reactions
Hi I?m new to Volkswagen, coming from two civic si?s and a 2010 Acura TL sh-awd 6MT to a silk blue metallic all track, this thing rides smooth as butter. I find myself offering to drive everywhere! And I really am appreciating the DSG... I take my dogs hiking twice a week and have the muddy buddy trunk liner... easy to clean. Look forward to some snow this year! And am curious about tuning the car it seems to want to open up.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=93]Iceburn48[/MENTION] great to see more first time VW buyers because of the Alltrack.

nilly

Reactions
Hi All! Picked up a black SEL at the end of November as my first VW. Went out and got it a stage 1+ Unitronic flash after having tested one out and falling in love with the tune. Been enjoying the winter weather lately. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing with their Alltrack's.

Reactions
Hi All! Picked up a black SEL at the end of November as my first VW. Went out and got it a stage 1+ Unitronic flash after having tested one out and falling in love with the tune. Been enjoying the winter weather lately. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing with their Alltrack's.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the alltrack

Reactions
Welcome and congrats [MENTION=108]nilly[/MENTION].

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=108]nilly[/MENTION]

moreles

Reactions
Hi All,
New member here from Down Under. Took delivery of a new MK 7.5 at the start of the month. It's the 132 TSI. Used for work as I'm in sales and drive around 25,000 miles per year. Replaced a Mazda CX-5 as I wanted something more car like and more fun, and this definitely ticks all the boxes. Previously had diesel engines as I tow a caravan occasionally on holidays and weekend camping. Am super impressed with the towing ability as the caravan is about 3,000 lbs. As its a company car i won't be making any mods to it but rather just enjoying all of the wonderful features and looks. Glad to be part of this forum and gain a bit of wisdom along the way.

nilly

Reactions
Hi [MENTION=112]moreles[/MENTION]! Welcome from another new member. Would love to see the towing setup you have in place.

Reactions
Hello from snowy Buffalo, NY

Hello all. Picked up a 2017 Golf Alltrack S earlier this month. Have been looking for a community of fellow owners to keep up with the latest news and ask questions. Traded my 2013 Passat SE in on the Alltrack, and couldn't be happier. As you may know, Buffalo seemingly gets snow year round 😀. We have gotten 5 feet since purchasing it. Drives like a tank in the snow. Much better than my Passat or my wife's 2017 Jetta. Well anyway, hello from the frozen tundra and glad to be here.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello all. Picked up a 2017 Golf Alltrack S earlier this month. Have been looking for a community of fellow owners to keep up with the latest news and ask questions. Traded my 2013 Passat SE in on the Alltrack, and couldn't be happier. As you may know, Buffalo seemingly gets snow year round ��. We have gotten 5 feet since purchasing it. Drives like a tank in the snow. Much better than my Passat or my wife's 2017 Jetta. Well anyway, hello from the frozen tundra and glad to be here.
Welcome aboard [MENTION=113]olympus421[/MENTION]

Reactions
me, too!

Just today(10-3) purchased 2017 Alltrack SE, immediately after selling back 2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDI. Bittersweet to relinquish the beloved TDI but decided to take a chance on the Alltrack. Will miss the rumble, mileage and torque of the TDI, yet look forward to the AWD and other technology features of the Alltrack. Also looked at the new Tiguan and other SUV's but we are long term wagon owners and Subaru Outback was NOT an option!

same story here - i just got my alltrack se yesterday, and am giving up my beloved jetta sportwagen tdi....my goldilocks car. i really hated to leave the diesel experience behind; felt like i had so much smooth power! just not the same feeling with the alltrack but am trying to look on the bright side. handles well, great sound system. sigh...