City
Seal Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Alltrack
Hi, I own a 2017 Alltrack with only 42K miles. While I was driving around 72 MPH a warning message came out . "Transmission on Emergency Mode/ No Reverse Gear". The engine started to rev up and I had to switch to Neutral and pull off the road. I shut off the engine, waited about two minutes, then started driving again. The code came back after driving around 50MPH. I pulled off the road, disconnected negative (battery), waited a few minutes, then started to drive again. Message was erarsed and I maded it safe to the nearest auto zone to check with their computer if theres was any code.
Even though there was no mesage or engine ligh on, the computer was able to read the following codes:
P0791- Intermediate shaft Speed Sensor Circuit
B1168F2- Steering Angle Sensor - No initialization.

I just don't want to think that a vehicle with only 42K miles is having transmission issues. The vehicle hasn't reach the 50K warranty, however, it has more than 5 years.
Any thoughs??

Thanks!!

Reactions
City
Jackson
State
WY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Alltrack
Hello! What ended up happening with your Alltrack? I am having the same issue and haven’t gotten to the bottom of it. Unfortunately dealership is 2 hrs away… I love the car, 2017 with 60k but feel like shouldn’t be having transmission problems. thanks!