Blind spot indicator

jguinee1

Reactions
Hi, just purchased a 2018 Alltrack SEL last week that had been sitting on the dealers? lot for 12 months. So far I love the car but was sad to realize it does not have the blind spot indicator. Does anyone know if this can be added? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I don't know but IF you were willing to cough up a lot of money maybe, I guarantee it would be very very expensive, your talking about all new sensors mirrors programming and more + labor. e-acca.com would be the place to buy parts, you would have to know each part number though and that would be challenging to order you have to know the part # (s) or vin # but they sell for European cars and I don't know if N.A. cars would be in their data base.
I hate to sound so discouraging but I think you'll find it not worthwhile. e-acca is in Latvia. I've purchased from them in the past and I was very pleased with their handling of my order.
Sounds like you might have done the same as me...when I was researching the Alltrack I saw videos that showed Blind Spot Indicator system on a Alltrack and assumed the SEL had it, it must right it's the "top of the line"...nope!