Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Price check: 2015 Golf R Mk7 6.2k miles US #6/500

TK1

Reactions
City
Arlington
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Volkswagen Golf R
Hi,

New to this forum as I'm planning to sell soon and would appreciate any insight folks can provide about a reasonable asking price.

The car is a 2015 Golf R Mk7 with DCC & Nav that I purchased new from a dealer in VA just after the US model launch. The dealer told me it was a cancellation from the initial US limited preorder, from a customer who wanted a different color. I believe it to be #6 of 500 as these were serialized to match the VIN and the VIN ends in 0006. Like all of the limited preorder vehicles, it's in Lapiz Blue Metallic, with a six-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic transmission and DCC/Nav/Fender audio. Location is northern Virginia.

Additional details:
- 6,200 miles
- All original, no mods
- No accident history
- Never raced
- Dealer serviced (with records)
- Original owner (documented)
- Garage kept, never smoked in, no pets

Cons:
- Original wheels on the right side have some curb rash. Not severe but it's there.

What do you think I should be asking? In my opinion it's a collector quality car, but I don't want to overprice it. Looking to sell for a fair price with minimal hassle to someone who will appreciate it. Thanks.

TK