VW Buyback experience

Sailby2

Reactions
My SEL is still at the dealership going on 30+ days for 4 problem areas including leaking sunroof, Strut/bushing/suspension noises, a non-functioning rear AC system, and a recurring "error transmission" light illuminating. VW has agreed to buy back the car and asked me to provide copious amounts of info and paper and we have complied. Question for those unfortunate souls that have dealt with this scenario before is what can I expect as far as an offer from VW? Is it a reasonable offer or is it decidedly favorable to them? Assuming I get a reasonable offer, I plan on taking it knowing I can always refuse and go through the NC Lemon Law if I have to go that way. Thoughts?

Reactions
My SEL is still at the dealership going on 30+ days for 4 problem areas including leaking sunroof, Strut/bushing/suspension noises, a non-functioning rear AC system, and a recurring "error transmission" light illuminating. VW has agreed to buy back the car and asked me to provide copious amounts of info and paper and we have complied. Question for those unfortunate souls that have dealt with this scenario before is what can I expect as far as an offer from VW? Is it a reasonable offer or is it decidedly favorable to them? Assuming I get a reasonable offer, I plan on taking it knowing I can always refuse and go through the NC Lemon Law if I have to go that way. Thoughts?
Bummer about your car. I had a buddy that had it happen with a different car company they offered the same car but the next level up at no charge. So he got a few more options on the new car at the same price as the old one. Good luck let us all know what happens with your deal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Volkswagen Golf Alltrack General Discussion Forum 1