Tints on black Alltrack

nilly

Reactions
Finally got the windows tinted on my black SEL. Very happy with the look. Did 35% fronts and 25% back. Viability at night hasn't been an issue yet. That's still my main concern. If I'm. Not driving into the sun, I find myself wearing my sun glasses less. Hoping it helps keep Temps down some in the summer as well.

Love to see photos of anyone else who has gotten tints done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VWGALT

Reactions
Finally got the windows tinted on my black SEL. Very happy with the look. Did 35% fronts and 25% back. Viability at night hasn't been an issue yet. That's still my main concern. If I'm. Not driving into the sun, I find myself wearing my sun glasses less. Hoping it helps keep Temps down some in the summer as well.

Love to see photos of anyone else who has gotten tints done.

Our second black VW, which I swore I'd never have, but may be the only color (non-color) I'll have anymore. [:)] I have 30% all around except windshield on my SE. I love the look and it does keep the interior a few degrees cooler (black on black).

OP
N

nilly

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Looks great and good to hear about it staying cooler. This is my first black car but it's growing on me.

Anon1

Reactions
[/URL][/IMG]

15% Driver/front passenger, 20% rear passenger, 35% back window/smaller rear window

OP
N

nilly

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
[/URL][/IMG]

15% Driver/front passenger, 20% rear passenger, 35% back window/smaller rear window
Looks good on the blue.

VWFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Looks great

Anon1

Reactions
Looks good on the blue.

Thanks...

Having an incredible heat wave here in NY State. Interior is incredibly cooler. Worth every $ I spent. Wife’s Tiguan has factory tint, interior heats up. She’s a jealous now. I figure tint is in her future too. Money well spent!!