New Member from Music City

Reactions
Hello all, glad to find a group of people who love the Alltrack as much as I do. At the moment I am in a MkV 4dr GTI in Reflex Silver, but I would like a little more space and ground clearance in my next car. I have both eyes on a ?19 SEL 6MT in Great Falls Green over Marrakesh Brown. Pretty much all of that represents my dream car?a green, manual wagon, with cool seats to boot. In the modern onslaught of crossovers, any wagon is a welcome sight. That it?s one as great as this is the cherry on the top. Also, as I?m sure many would concur, I feel the Alltrack looks far better than the SportWagen. The silver trim and tasteful body cladding, plus the slightly raised height, just make for a better looking, better proportioned car. This leads me into my first question on the forum: Does anyone have ideas on when ?19s will be rolling onto dealer lots? And how will VW?s already undesirable lead times be affected by the Golf production apparently being shifted back to Wolfsburg? With a combo as specific as the one I?d like, especially with the Manual, I feel like ordering is likely necessary. Again, glad to be part of the forum and hope to learn more while keeping you guys updated in the following months.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome!