Aurora
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf Alltrack SE
Hello! First post!
I purchased a used 2017 alltrack last week. The dealership said it was driven to church by a little old lady. From the front tires back I would agree, it is in fantastic shape. It appears she did a little four wheeling over parking blocks and ripped out several plastic parts under the front bumper. I have noodled out that I need both right and left lower inner fenders but it also looks like something else is gone. There are screws that used to hold something but are neatly screwed back into their holes. There are also tabs on the front bumper that appear to have been attached to something once. The front skid plate is intact but I swear something goes between it and the front bumper. Can someone snap a picture or two of their stock setup to point me in the right direction. I will try to post pics of what I see under my car.

thank you in advance.
scooter
first picture taken from the drivers side looking at the bottom of the radiator support.

Attachments

OP
S

Sc00ter

Reactions
City
Aurora
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Golf Alltrack SE
Thread Starter #3
What’s left of the driver side lower inner fender. Parts were rubbing against the tire so I had to zip tie them back out of the way.

Attachments