Hello πŸ‘‹πŸΌ Alltrack brothers and sisters!

Timm

Reactions
City
New Bedford
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 VW Alltrack
Hi all!

I have read VW forums and the like for years and have never posted previously. It is with a heavy heart πŸ’œ that I am posting in utter despair 😩.

My VW girl, 2019 Alltrack, has sprung the panoramic sunroof leak and it is massive. Purchased her with 0 miles and she has every option and is a 6-speed manual transmission. Quite literally, she is the car of my dreams that has turned into a nightmare!

As I type, this is her 36th day at the VW dealer!!!!

The repair shop foreman and service rep (both friends of mine) have now replaced all carpeting, headliner, sunroof frame and glass and have ground down sunroof perimeter. The work is still in process.

They have told me outright that all this work still may not β€œfix” the problem. To say I am devastated, is the understatement of 2020.

The dealer set me up with another 2019 Alltrack with 2K miles as a loaner and guess what...she started leaking on my head on day two of this mess. I have no words.

This is my 4th VW and I have helped family purchase at least 5 in the past five years. I am going to seek a buyback/replacement car and thinking a GTI without a sunroof. Would any of you have any advice/insight to the buyback/replacement car options at all?!?!

Thanks πŸ™πŸΌ for any wisdom you can share.