Greetings from Southern Oregon!

Reactions
Hello all!

Great finding this place. I am a life long aircooled VW guy, but this is my first watercooled/modern VW. Couldn't be happier with my choice. Here in southern Oregon you don't see any Alltracks on the road! Don't get me wrong, I love that fact, but finding other Alltrackians to talk to is difficult. Thanks for being here and greeting from Gold Hill.

2018 Alltrack
Pure White exterior
Marrakesh Brown interior
6 speed manual.

Reactions
Hey there. I am up in Albany so I am little more central.
Just picked up 2018 Alltrack sel with the brown interior.
I have not seen a Alltrack around here either.

OP
LongRoof22

LongRoof22

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Hey there. I am up in Albany so I am little more central.
Just picked up 2018 Alltrack sel with the brown interior.
I have not seen a Alltrack around here either.
Nice! I just saw another one in the Costco parking lot the other day! I was beginning to think I was the only one. There must be some somewhere. Maybe Portland? Strangely, the dealer where I got mine said that most of what they are selling are going to other states. They have been giving good deals on the 2018's. Especially the 6 speed. Not a popular car around here. Every stop light is full of Subaru Outbacks!

I like that color combo you picked. Nice car.

Reactions
Thanks man I felling love with blue and brown and if I was not able to find one it would have been the white and brown.
We got a like 5k off the msrp so i was happy with that.
Same deal up here with the Subies they are like a bad STD getting passed around the city. I am not sure I would be able to find my car if I drove one, cause there is always 10 plus of them in the parking lot.
The closet i have seen is a gal around the corner drive a sportwagon. And even those are hard to find around.

OP
LongRoof22

LongRoof22

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Sounds like it's the same up there for VW's. I have always been a white car/truck guy! Although I really like that blue and the green as well. We got about the same deal. Although mine is only the S model. I got 4.4k off the MSRP I thought that was a screaming deal! No need to negotiate thankfully since I would rather have ten root canals than negotiate with car dealers!

A bad STD passed around the city... Well said Sir! I'm going to use that in my next outback rant! Seems not a day goes by when I hear another Subaru this and Subaru that. I keep telling my VW salesman that they just need to educate people. Drag people in there and make them drive a new VW wagon of any sort. I guarantee We would both see a lot more of them around. I don't want to see one at every stop light, but I want VW to stay around!