Full Throttle

Reactions
I am trying to reach 350hp in my new 2017 VW Alltrack 4motion. Does anyone have a professional company catering to VW?

Reactions
I assume you plan on doing a turbo upgrade?

Take a look at APR https://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_18tsi_gen3_mqb.html

"Cheating device maker faces $6 million in penalties- Derive Systems maker of SCT and BullyDog performance systems used to bypass auto emission controls will pay millions under a proposed settlement with the Justice Department and EPA." www.justice.gov/enrd/consent-decree/file/1096001/download
In summary: "permits users to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative EGR, rear oxygen sensors, and/or OBD functions associated with EGR and rear oxygen sensors in certain models of motor vehicles or motor vehicle engines (hereinafter referred to as “Prohibited Components”)"

I noticed they changed some of the wording on their website in the fine print about emissions and whether it is legal in California and I would assume be for the rest of the 49 states. Not sure if it was after the VW exec. who went to jail for the VW diesel scandal or just recently after this Derive Systems announcement.

I wonder if APR is next on the chopping block?

Last edited: