FS: OEM Locking Wheel Bolts with Key

Trader history for RL331 (0)

RL331

Reactions
$30 shipped in the US.

Bought these for the Alltrack but changed my mind. They were a takeoff from a Passat with 3K miles on it.

OP
R

RL331

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Where are you located? I'm interested
Hi. These are actually sold. I have another set which are takeoffs from a B5.5 Passat and it?s the older better version of these locks. I?ll grab them and take some photos if you are interested.

I actually have the older version installed on my Alltrack. I am wary about the newer version as they seem to strip easily if even slightly over torqued.

Reactions
Hi. These are actually sold. I have another set which are takeoffs from a B5.5 Passat and it?s the older better version of these locks. I?ll grab them and take some photos if you are interested.

I actually have the older version installed on my Alltrack. I am wary about the newer version as they seem to strip easily if even slightly over torqued.
Yea, I would be potentially interested. I was surprised that on my mk6 Golf tdi that they came with locking lugs while my mk7 didn't. It's been on my list of things to find/buy if i could find a good deal

OP
R

RL331

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Yea, I would be potentially interested. I was surprised that on my mk6 Golf tdi that they came with locking lugs while my mk7 didn't. It's been on my list of things to find/buy if i could find a good deal
What I have is this: 8D0601139E

They are take offs from a B5.5 Passat and the old style locking bolt that you can go to town on without stripping the head. B5/B6/MK4/MK5 cars came with black bolts - beyond that, the bolts are silver. They are in good shape and includes the key. I do not have the bolt covers but they are about $1.50 each at the dealer or eBay.

I didn?t take all of them out of the bag but if you want more photos I can accommodate.

I?ll do $20 shipped for these. I actually ended up putting a set of these exact locking bolts on my Alltrack (keyed different though).

Let me know.

Reactions
sounds like a deal to me! $20 for some insurance on my wheels! I'm sure the dealership would want around $50 for a set. Would the standard cover that is on my car right now not work with these? PayPal work?

OP
R

RL331

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
sounds like a deal to me! $20 for some insurance on my wheels! I'm sure the dealership would want around $50 for a set. Would the standard cover that is on my car right now not work with these? PayPal work?
The standard covers will not work. I?ll give you the older type covers that came with these (they are slightly more shallow and do not say ?Volkswagen? on them). They should still fit but look a tad different. You can also see the differences in the standard wheel bolt cap and locking bolt cap.

The dealer wants $70 for the new type set. These older ones aren?t available anymore from them unless they have leftover parts.

These bolts came off of my favorite W8 wheels!

I?ll PM you with my info.