Bittersweet

Reactions
Soooo, I've sold (read practically given) my Alltrack to my beautiful daughter. Her MY13 Golf Comfortline was showing a few pre troublesome signs with the 7 spd DQ200 DSG. She wanted to buy another VW but couldn't quite afford a new one.
Just so happened that I'm relocating and will start to clock up lots of miles, so killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Bought myself a V6 TDI Amarok Ute and she now has a 1 year old Alltrack. Both winners. I'm quite confident that she'll have minimal dramas with her new wagon. It feels as tight and solid as the day I bought it. Keep up the good work everyone. A great little forum you have here.
Cheers

Reactions
Aww sorry to see you getting rid of the All Track [MENTION=9]Winchy[/MENTION]. Glad its somewhat staying in the family though. The Amarok is such a beautiful truck.

OP
W
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Aww sorry to see you getting rid of the All Track [MENTION=9]Winchy[/MENTION]. Glad its somewhat staying in the family though. The Amarok is such a beautiful truck.
Cheers [MENTION=16]ATXGolf[/MENTION]. I love the Golf and my daughter is over the moon with her new car. We're a VW family through and through. The Amarok is most definitely a great truck. While being "industrial" it still has the quality feel and drive that the VAG brand is renowned for.
The new V6 mated to the 8 spd ZF auto is awesome!

moreles

Reactions
Winchy, do you tow with the Amarok or you just wanted the awesome motor?

OP
W
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Occasional towing, but more for the motor. I have had the 2.0l TDI Amarok which was more than capable, but the V6 is much sweeter to drive.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats on the new truck [MENTION=9]Winchy[/MENTION], hope you still stick around.

OP
W
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Thanks [MENTION=8]AlltrackMike[/MENTION].