APR stage 1 stick shift 1/4 mile time

Reactions
Just as a reference point I took my Stage 1 stick shift Alltrack to the track over the summer. On tune only in 90 degree humid weather, the car went 14.43@ just under 94mph with a 1.9 60 ft time. Since then, I added a K&N intake and RS7 plugs. I'm hoping to go again on Saturday. Temps should be in the 50s. I will update after

VWGALT

Reactions
Just as a reference point I took my Stage 1 stick shift Alltrack to the track over the summer. On tune only in 90 degree humid weather, the car went 14.43@ just under 94mph with a 1.9 60 ft time. Since then, I added a K&N intake and RS7 plugs. I'm hoping to go again on Saturday. Temps should be in the 50s. I will update after
What the status? How's the tune going and which one did you incorporate (APR, etc.)? I have a DSG, but probably will wait until Spring to do it. Btw, I did do an APR Stage 1 to my better half's Tig. It really smoothed things out and has better low/top end now. We'll see how long the other parts hold up.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
APR 93 octane. I'm actually going this Saturday. I will update after Saturday

VWGALT

Reactions
APR 93 octane. I'm actually going this Saturday. I will update after Saturday
Any updates? Also, post your thoughts about the tune on the AT vs standard and any other upgrades you're running (suspension, etc.) - thanks!

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
AT vs standard???? I ran 13.99@96.5 mph 1.89 60ft time. So far I'm very impressed with the car. I just had HR springs put on. New wheels come Thursday

VWGALT

Reactions
AT vs standard???? I ran 13.99@96.5 mph 1.89 60ft time. So far I'm very impressed with the car. I just had HR springs put on. New wheels come Thursday
Thanks for the update. Not sure what I was thinking with "standard" (maybe 87 tune? dunno, long day). HR springs w/ oem shocks/struts? What wheels did you go with? I'm looking at 18" in the spring w/ new wheels and putting snows on with the oem 17" this winter. I'm looking at Mandrus and Petrol wheels (made by TSW). Also, Hartmann wheels are nice if you like OE look and many are lightweight.