Anyone know of an owners manual viewable on-line?

Miks7

Reactions
Before I Google the entire world looking for an owners manual on-line, was wondering if anyone knew where to find one? I keep the owners manual in the car in case something goes wrong like changing a flat, towing, warning light, etc. and I come up with questions about something while sitting in my living room watching football or some other program/movie.

It was raining here today, and I have the rain sensor that I THINK was working right, but I wanted to make sure I set it up right. It would be a unique feature that makes my VW more enjoyable to drive, but not sure if I have to activate it or if it is automatic. Would be nice to be able to look that up and review while on-line.

Otherwise, after a week of ownership I registered and licensed the vehicle. I switched insurance companies from Geico to Progressive and saved about $170 per year by doing so. I DID get BENT over with taxes, since I had to pay taxes on the amount for the rebate I received in the deal??? THAT didn't make me happy, as it cost me a few hundred more to register the vehicle than I had anticipated.

Oh well, the car is DEFINITELY worth it!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
You used to be able to download it to your Ipad but it looks like VW has stopped doing it.