Anyone Have Solution for Constant Dirty Rear Window?

Reactions
I live in Wa. State...it rains a lot. The rear window get's wet/dirty ALL the time. I applied Rainx and it does help but wonder if there's something else (besides rainx and wiper) to help keep rear window cleaner, Like some sort of diffuser that would keep water from swirling up onto rear window. I bought the rear side spoilers for European Golf Variant (Wagon) but haven't installed yet as I'm going to have them painted body color first. I read they help a little but the issue seems to be from swirling water coming from under the car more than anything.
I don't like having to run rear wiper ALL the time.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I use Opti-Glass and it's really good a repelling dust and water. A bottle cost $75 but it last several years.

OP
jsun98294
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I use Opti-Glass and it's really good a repelling dust and water. A bottle cost $75 but it last several years.
Wow that is $$$, I searched autogeek and found it...and several others too. They are all pretty costly, I put a sealant (Menzerna FMJ) on my windshield on my Jetta a few years ago and it worked at beading water too, and lasted much longer than Rainx. The FMJ uses similar crosslink technology as the
Opti-Glass, (and others) but at a fraction of the price. Maybe I'll try that instead of the Rainx before spending $80 just for my rear window. It'll still need cleaning more frequently than I've been used to having a sedan in the past.