Norwalk
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Alltrack
Hi all-

Selling my 2019 Alltrack SE with a good 'ol 6-speed manual transmission. Car has exactly 14,037mi on the odometer as of today. I bought it new from a VW dealership in June 2020. Never been in an accident, clean title, etc. No scratches or cosmetic issues whatsoever. Still under full warranty. Only issue is that I only have 1 key; the kids absconded with the 2nd during a recent move.

I love the car, but I needed a pick-up for work so I have to let it go. My price is 30K for the car; KBB has it between $28,552 & $31,139.

My wife and I have two young kids and full-time+ jobs, so hoping to do this quick and not get into haggling or tire-kicking. PM me only if you're serious and are OK with the price. I also have a square bar thule rack and a Thule cascade roof-top pod which I'll throw in at the full price just to get it out of the garage. The posts for the crossbars are from my old Allroad, so you might have to swap out the rubber feet on the posts to get it 100% solid with the Alltrack factory rails; I only mounted it on the car once; it seemed to fit but I never got it checked out at the local thule dealer for compatibility.

Sorry for the crappy photos; didn't have time to give it a good scrub.

Cheers, Cale

Attachments

bpitches

Reactions
City
Alexandria
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Alltrack