Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Awesome Audi commercial

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Lol love it.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #3
Same, I think we could possibly tune our S3s to how much power the RS7 has, which is an insane amount and it is more than twice the amount of horsepower the S3 comes with stock. The RS7 has 605 horsepower, which is so much. I would not know where to get a tune anywhere, but I could look it up.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Same, I think we could possibly tune our S3s to how much power the RS7 has, which is an insane amount and it is more than twice the amount of horsepower the S3 comes with stock. The RS7 has 605 horsepower, which is so much. I would not know where to get a tune anywhere, but I could look it up.
If you go to APR's website they have a shop locator. Keep in mind that you may get flagged for TD1 when they run the diagnostic and void your warranty.

The commercial is priceless.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #5
If you go to APR's website they have a shop locator. Keep in mind that you may get flagged for TD1 when they run the diagnostic and void your warranty.

The commercial is priceless.
Well the commercial isn't going to make me go out and buy an RS7, and I am not going to get my car tuned anytime soon, possibly until all my warranties have expired, which all of them might be expired at least by 100K miles. However, if I do plan on it, it would be helpful to find a location where they could do it.