Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

RS3 grill with Apadtive Cruise Control

jiannu

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2014 GLI
I have a 2016 Audi S3 with Adaptive Cruise Control(ACC) and prior to this purchase, I bought an aftermarket RS3 grill. Now my dilemma is how to fit my RS3 grill with the ACC radar in the front? Are there any vendors or lead me in the right direction to customize this grill so it doesn't look hacked... Below is a pic of my grill...

[/URL][/IMG]

The lower part which is in silver can unscrew and is separate...

Here is a picture of a European RS3 with ACC.

[/URL][/IMG]

Worst case is I am going to notch the lower part of the silver trim and cut a hole in the lower part of mesh for the radar... Any ideas?

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
I ordered one, and I have no idea. Mine has the adaptive cruise and Audi pre sense notch at the bottom (I have the '16 Prestige, Audi made the Advanced a Tech Oackage standard on all Prestige models for 2016). I am thinking cut out the bottom area, cover the quattro with black paint and get a quattro badge and put it on the opposite side of the S3 badge on the grille.