Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Happy to find a forum of S3

Julio7

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
2016 S3
Hello everyone I'm Julio,
I'm from Mexico (please dont hate) I own a 2016 S3 Daytona Grey, since Im from Mexico over here they offer both options, the sedan and the hatchback, I've chosen the hatchback since its only my girlfriend and I, sometimes one of my parents but I wanted just 2 doors, so selfish I know. (Anyhow its less weight and you know guys, why? Because racecar![raceflag])
I'll upload some pics of my baby

The day it was delivered

Also one day I was cleaning it, I always complain about the plate but it was not intentionally

Over here there are some options that are not available, I would definitely love to have the Magnetic Ride but there is no option for that, also I envy you guys so much because of the grill, I would love to take out the front plate and just the full grill but that its not an option.
Previously I owned a Focust ST but get tired of bad quality and a lot of TSB because it was from the first production, also hated the torque steer.
I've been with the car for almost 2 months and I can say it always make me smile everytime I drive it or just watch it.
I hope you guys can share some experience with some upgrades if they worth it or not.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
So jealous you guys get the hatchback. Welcome to the forums.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome aboard Julio. Love the look of the hatch back.

Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
Welcome Julio. Please post up more pics of your S3. Wish I could have gotten a hatch (if available). :)

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
The only two door we get in America is the A3 convertible, which is not available in S form yet. The only way you can get an S3 here is as a sedan. The sport back we get is just a PHEV.

OP
J

Julio7

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
2016 S3
Thread Starter #6
I'll upload more pics, I was in Miami this weekend and saw that convertible S3 you mention, what I dont like in the USA spec is the yellow reflector in the headlights, and also the turn signals from the tail lights are different, I'll post some video differences I have found between this 2 specs

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome Julio. Nice car. Why would anyone hate?