Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

What's everyone paying for insurance on their Audi S3?

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
My wife and I who both have clean records pay about $420.00 every six months for the S3. This includes $1000 deductible.

bakedcorn

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
My wife and I who both have clean records pay about $420.00 every six months for the S3. This includes $1000 deductible.
Wow, that's cheap.

Between the wife and I (her with the 2016 A3 and me with the 2015 S3) we pay 190 or 95 each per month with 500 deductible. If I were to raise the deductible to a grand we only save 20 bucks per month total.

The policy includes some new car replacement for the first two years or something, I need to verify.

Insurance is a funny business.

ScoobyS3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Mine is $230/month
With the Mrs. added as a second driver.
Kinda high huh?

Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
I think my annual payment is like ~$475 with a $250 deductible. Helps having my wife's 2016 Q5, her 2000 Miata, and my 2007 Miata and S3 with the same insurance company. Also have home owners and umbrella policy with the same insurance company so we get a major discount on our premiums.