Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

New Pics of 16' S3 Black Optic Package

Jae10

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hey guys, been busy with work but managed to do a couple things with the S3..

New RS3 grill with my stock S3 emblem - had it done at Emmanuelle Design - they did a great job! Even put a pic of my car on their website under recent work. Thomas is the connection there, really cool guy.. They do the GIAC tune that he says is the real deal.. thinking about a stage 2 next year.. we'll see tho

Black Plasti-dip with a glossifier clear coat on my back lip, audi rings, s3 emblem and side view mirrors.

Anthracite grey plasti-dip with glossifier clear coat on my rims

Oh and new wax by chemical guys.. so far I think their legit! Used one coat of blacklight followed up by one coat of butter wet wax and wow it's glass!

Next I'm hoping to lower the car.. but don't want to lose the quality of my ride.. At Emmanuelle Design they make their own springs for the magnetic ride in the S3, around $550 installed. Any suggestions?? Thanks guys s3 1 resize.jpg s3 2 resize.jpg s3 3.jpg

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Wow love what you've done.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Can you post a link where you got the grill from and was it hard to remove?

OP
Jae10

Jae10

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Thread Starter #4
OP
Jae10

Jae10

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Thread Starter #5
Thanks.. I saw the new sepang blue RS7 with that grill, black side view mirrors and black optics.. and was like wow gotta do that.. Have no idea why Audi doesn't just put this grill on the S3 to begin with!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great job man, that looks great.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
Looms like my car but you got the red brake calipers. That's the one thing I also wanted with my Prestiege package but settled for without them. :/

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
I actually ordered that grille yesterday, so I might be putting it on sometime in the near future. Being that my state does require front license plates, I would have no idea where to put it. I have been wanting to put that grille on the car for a while, and I also have more upcoming projects.