Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

New 2017 gets a revised front end and more power

Audi S3 News

Administrator
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
The turbo four now squeezes out an additional 10 horsepower and 15 lb-ft of torque, for a total 305 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I'm glad the changes are subtle, I do like the new digital gauges.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
I like the new exterior, but I'm kind of ambivalent about the digital gauges. Nothing else besides that changed on the interior, I like the new headlights, awesome. Tail lights, I like them, they also moved the reverse lights. I would have expected this to be either in 2018 or 2019.

Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
I take that back. I like the virtual dash and the extra HP/TQ. :)

polar rex

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
What generates the additional 10 hp?? Is this a tuning change or hardware? Never have liked digital dashes...would always prefer analog speedo and tach.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What generates the additional 10 hp?? Is this a tuning change or hardware? Never have liked digital dashes...would always prefer analog speedo and tach.
Most likely tuning, the S3 is way de-tuned and you can easily extract another 100hp out of it.