Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

New to Forum: Future Owner of 2016 Audi S3 Prestige

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Hey, I am Peter, and I am new to this. I currently own a 2015 Honda Civic, which I am in the process of selling privately. I put in an order for a '16 S3 Prestige in Brilliant Black with the Magma Red interior, and no packages, I do not have the 19" wheels or the magnetic suspension equipped with it. I heard that the 2016 S3 Prestige came standard with the Advanced Tech Package, anyways. I put an order in at least an hour before I posted this. Once I actually get the car, I will post pictures.

S3 M?xico

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
Camaro ss 2014
hello, i'm also new getting an S3, i'm trading my camaro ss 2014 for a glacier white s3 btw i have already bought the remus race exhaust with carbon fiber tailpipes

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome, you won't be disappointed with this car.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #4
Congrats and welcome, you won't be disappointed with this car.
I agree. The Civic disappointed me when I did the acceleration run on a straight road, eight to ten seconds. The S3 would be practically a good everyday car, it can be anything a person would want it to be, it could serve the purpose the Civic served, of the purpose of a Mustang serves and still does for the past 51 years. I once owned an '08 Si before my '15 EXSlowAsHell. The '16 Audi S3 should be in by the middle of next week. I will love it. If I can sell the Civic by the end of February, I'll also be glad. I got ten people contacting me about it, but they want to go below $10K, so I pushed them off. I do think I will have the S3 for a good ten years of longer and not have it for fourteen months like I did the Civic. Mine is a '16 S3 Prestige in Brilliant Black and Magma Red interior, and does not have the 19" rims or Audi magnetic ride.