Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Cruise Control issue

S_333

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 s3
When cruise is set and I go downhill, it accelerates. sometimes more than 10 km/hr above where I have it set to (I am in Canada- metric units lol). My q5 does not do this. The brakes immediately apply by themselves and the car maintains the cruise speed within 1-2 km/hr (tested both vehicles on the same hill). Does anyone else have this issue? Let me know and please quote this so I get the notification via email. Thanks

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
When cruise is set and I go downhill, it accelerates. sometimes more than 10 km/hr above where I have it set to (I am in Canada- metric units lol). My q5 does not do this. The brakes immediately apply by themselves and the car maintains the cruise speed within 1-2 km/hr (tested both vehicles on the same hill). Does anyone else have this issue? Let me know and please quote this so I get the notification via email. Thanks
Yes mine does the same thing only on steeper downhills, but not on the gradual ones.