Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Gsimer

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
I'm brand new!!

Am I able to order a 2016 yet, or do u know when delivery would be? Anyone know of deals?
Thanks

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome, yes you can order the 2016 now. Should arrive by October if you order now. Audi is currently having their summer event, not sure how long the discounts will last.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
What BrilliantS3 said, you can order the 2016 now. Salesman told me about 8-12 week wait time.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 s3
my 16' Tecknik (not sure what the US Model is called) arrives in 12 days!

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 s3
Opted for Red Calipers, LED Light Package, and Mag ride. I know its the 16' and mag ride needs to be paired with the 19" rims but for some reason they allowed me to config with Mag ride w/o needing me to purchase the 19" rims!

Anyways, Ive been tracking her across the Atlantic and shes right outside Halifax at the moment. Should unload tomorrow morning!

Can wait to see it. What options did you get?

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Interesting you get go a la carte on the mag ride. Ours was grouped together with the performance package.