Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Hello! I just picked up my 2016 Mythos Black s3 yesterday. It is so fun to drive!!! It has Black Optic w/19s and mag ride, Tech package, LED light package, and Bang and Olufsen. I've already learned a lot from this site, as I anticipated pick up for over a month. Looking forward to learning more!![burnout]
Welcome to the forums.

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hello! Im pretty new to using forums and all this, but I drive a 2015 Audi S3 prestige and am just beginning to upgrade the performance on it!

Unfortunately I do not have any photos, but will add some soon!

The only thing I have done so far is a 93 octane stage 1 APR ECU tune! Also windows are tinted 20% on back window and 35% on fronts (4) (ks is 35% all around so i figured the 20% in the back would make it appear slightly darker yet not draw attention for a ticket)

I am currently in the process of working with my performance shop to get the following done within the next month or so:
-upgrade my ECU tune with the updated stage 1 version they came out with to take care of bugs and make it run more smoothly
-TCU transmission APR tune
-APR carbon fiber cold air intake with turbo inlet pipe and silicone coolant hose
-APR silicone boost hose kit (4 hoses) i believe
-APR intercooler
-APR turbo muffler delete
and last but not least, APR oil catch can!

I had called APR back in early December of 2015 to see when they would come out with a turbo down pipe for the AWD S3's (as they only have one for FWD A3 models) they told me early 2016 is when they project.
So as soon as they release a turbo down pipe I will be adding that in which it will also allow me to upgrade to a Stage 2 ECU tune!

This is all I currently have in the works at the moment considering money is kind of tight, but in the future does anyone have any suggestions on other upgrades?
im not too familiar with a lot of the other parts as sway bars, coilovers, struts, brake kit, etc.

also any information or help on anything I would need in order to keep my car healthy and long living would be much appreciated!!

might add a pulley on there as well....!!

Thank you guys! I look forward to being apart of the group!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome to the club. Would love to hear your feedback on the APR Tune.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #24
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thank you guys!

Just got my car back today with all installs complete, and the TCU tune update flashed.

The car runs really nice, great power and throttle response.

Love the ECU tune and the TCU tune.

Waiting for APR to come out with their down pipe so I can also upgrade my ECU to stage 2, then ill be ready to rock and roll!

Thanks!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=179]AudiS3inKC[/MENTION]

NicoS3

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
What I Drive
2014/2015 Fiat 500 S
hi guys!! i'm a italian boy and i'm 20, i hope to receive many tips about my future car: Audi S3 8P

Thank's [wave]

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #28
hi guys!! i'm a italian boy and i'm 20, i hope to receive many tips about my future car: Audi S3 8P

Thank's [wave]
Welcome aboard.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=195]NicoS3[/MENTION]

NicoS3

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
What I Drive
2014/2015 Fiat 500 S
thank's guys, so now, can i open the topic? [burnout]

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #31
thank's guys, so now, can i open the topic? [burnout]
Go to any forum and click on the Post New Thread button location at the upper left corner.

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
Hello to everyone, I bought my first Audi last week, a used S3. Coming from many years in hot hatches. VW GTI, Honda Civic Si, Subaru WRX, all great cars for the money! I'm excited to learn more about the S3 from you all!

Bkemps123

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Hello! Just purchased a used S3 last week and already in love! Came from a Focus ST with heavy modifications and this car is worlds better. Excited to learn more about this car here!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Hello! Just purchased a used S3 last week and already in love! Came from a Focus ST with heavy modifications and this car is worlds better. Excited to learn more about this car here!
Welcome

derek28862

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 s3 saloon
Hi im Derek and pick up my s3 saloon next week not the facelift model

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hi, folks. I'm a new 2016 S3 owner as of 1 week ago. It's a Prestige in Mythos Black Metallic with the sports seats package and the Black optic package. It has about every available option save some port-installed stuff like HomeLink. Thus far I'm very pleased with my choice. I traded a '12 Q5 in for it. The Q5 replaced my lovely '07 Cayman S! I've owned 38 different cars/trucks, including 7 Benzes ranging from Gwagen, S Class, SLK, to an '06 CLS500 still in the garage. The S3 looks to be a fun machine and I haven't been left at a stoplight yet!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=307]jfglass[/MENTION]

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
Hi troops just joined. Am a middle aged Surveyor from Glasgow. Just got a box fresh Mythos Black S3 Sportback for work. MAD POWER!!! Love it!!!! Have a parts request on the "age" thread ......

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi troops just joined. Am a middle aged Surveyor from Glasgow. Just got a box fresh Mythos Black S3 Sportback for work. MAD POWER!!! Love it!!!! Have a parts request on the "age" thread ......
Congrats and welcome aboard.