Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Audi Releases Five S3 Exclusive Editions For America Priced From $57,250

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
2015-Audi-S3-Audi-Exclusive-100.jpg
What number would you place on exclusivity and rich features? How does a premium of at least $16,000 over the base car sound to you, because that's what the Germans are asking for the S3 Exclusive.

Made for America by Audi's Exclusive customization arm, the S3 Exclusive Edition will be built in just 25 examples, equally split between five colors: Glut Orange, Viper Green, Vegas Yellow, Misano Red and Sepang Blue.

Since Misano Red and Sepang Blue are available on the regular S3, they're priced lower at $57,250 (excluding, of course, delivery fees), but still $16,150 over the base S3's MSRP ($41,100). The other three Exclusive colors, Glut Orange, Viper Green and Vegas Yellow, carry an MSRP of $59,900 or a premium of $18,800.

The cars get color-matching interior stitching and trim decors, together with extended Fine Nappa Leather that covers seats, door armrests and kneepads, a pair of admittedly cool looking front S Sport seats, the Prestige Package and 19-inch alloy wheels.
What does everyone think of the colors?

GermanEVO

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
S38V
That's in the RS3 price range!!![drummer]

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #3
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
The colors look really good but it way too much money in my opinion. .!!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
The only color I like out of that bunch is the yellow one.

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
another way to squeeze more money on the same product.